Full-Time Finance Systems Analyst – Umm Salal
The Computer Analyst will be responsible for providing advanced technical support and services to workers on-site. The Computer Analyst serves as the primary point of contact for end-user support and maintenance. This involves installing software, upgrading and maintaining the system, as well as diagnosing and repairing computers. Advanced troubleshooting and user training are performed by the Computer Analyst. The Computer Analyst will collaborate with colleagues to ensure that both departments get a high level of service and dependability. The Computer Analyst should have a strong commitment to improving the collaborative care model and the divisional goals of quality, access and inclusion, mattering and belonging.
Job Title : Finance Systems Analyst
Location : Umm Salal, Umm Salal, Qatar
Salary : $ 32.03 per hour.
Company : CBS
Job Type : Full-Time
- meet current development and change control standards and narrow the gap between business needs and technological solutions..
- Transform people’s lives to build a healthy future for all by providing the best education, research, and patient care in the world today.
- Under the direction of a manager or team leader, perform a wide range of computer-related tasks, such as installing, operating, configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing computer and network equipment.
- The end-users of computers should be given automated solutions to difficulties and hurdles. In this job, the initial point of contact for any programs running on the user’s computer and escalating concerns as necessary is included.
- Test strategies should be developed at the application and system levels, with automated testing being used across the whole test lifecycle. Prepare plans for testing.
- Work collaboratively throughout the Test Organization to automate Regression and Functional Test Cases in order to satisfy release and project objectives.
- assist manage information technology hardware and software/licensing by writing warranty support requests, contacting vendor support as required, and keeping track of information technology hardware and software.
- One of the duties of a system administrator is to maintain and update computer equipment, such as laptops or servers.
- Participated in the development of the Minimum Viable Product, which is a subset of the broader project management responsibilities.
- Workers and supervisors meet every week to talk about current projects, help-desk inquiries, and other assigned tasks.
- Having the skill to set up and maintain electronic equipment such as printers, scanners, and computers is a need.
- Identifies potential issues, collects and evaluates data, develops creative solutions, and takes action before they grow into bigger issues in order to begin problem-solving actions.
- Pre-plans vacation time; arrives on schedule. Maintains compliance with absence rules and procedures; manages work commitments when absent. She is on time for meetings and other commitments.
- Positive perspective, tact, compassion and a nice disposition are all qualities that help to build and sustain successful partnerships. Solve problems as a member of a group.
- Think and speak clearly; communicate clearly in writing; demonstrate strong listening skills and understanding; keep others up to date on developments; choose and use the most suitable communication techniques.