9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Financial Analyst – Benguet Province
The Financial Specialist will work with the business, controllership, IT, and compliance teams to deploy new apps, procedures, or reporting solutions. They will work on the project from analysis and design through deployment and stabilization. This role demands a proven project/process manager with good financial understanding and teamwork abilities. The selected applicant will have shown capacity to work in cross-functional global teams, achieve outcomes, take calculated risks, and collaborate with partners throughout the organization.
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Location : Benguet Province, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.12 per hour.
Company : ZeroNorth
Job Type : Part-Time
- Enable forward-looking financial and compliance activities to be effectively supported with the necessary resources.
- In this job, he or she checks work in progress and when it’s done to make sure it’s good and that the goals are met.
- In order to support proper vendor payment, it is necessary to query the payroll deductions database on a regular basis and to utilize billing administrator-reported inactive payment reports. Compiles and distributes monthly summaries and reports on payroll deductions (using pivot tables and spreadsheets), benefit plans, and invoices, and employs controls to ensure correctness; processes vendor payments as needed. Whenever necessary, performs ad hoc analysis.
- Help the Associate Analyst with monthly administrative tasks, such as monthly fee calculations and spreadsheets that show rolling monthly data for the last 12 months.
- Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program management and acts as the recognized authority in the analysis and counselling of financial programs and issues.
- Effectively creates, executes, and advises on agency-wide policies and controls for the proper procurement, allocation, distribution, obligation, and spending of monies in authorized budgets
- Make certain that everyone in the organization is aware of the project’s progress, deadline, and challenges so that they can support and assist with system/solution integration efforts as well as changes to the way things are done in the firm.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple levels of management and users to offer project status, timetable and problem updates to get support and buy-in for systems/solution integration and process reengineering activities.
- Corrections to PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), and individual accounts manual adjustments submitted to group ledger on HealthCare Processing System (COBRA).
- Involvement in the preparation and processing of a variety of transactional accounting forms and reports such as journal entries, expenditure reclassification, and cash receipts
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related discipline from an authorized institution or university may replace the necessary experience.
- Aside from familiarity with standard office applications like calendaring and word processing, you should have some familiarity with an as-yet unreleased healthcare system as well.
- Competence in the capacity to plan and organize work assignments; to train, motivate, and assist subordinate colleagues in the use of automated data processing principles and system capabilities; and to effectively complete tasks.
- Experience managing large-scale projects with teams from across the globe is evidence of excellent project management skills.
- Planning and managing your finances requires an understanding of a variety of ideas and methods that you should be familiar with.