5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Financial Analyst – Economic and Revenue Analysis Unit – Pehowa
This person works for the Supervisor, Administration. They must be able to process financial transactions in the company’s processing systems, such as group and individual billing, automated clearing house (ACH) processes, and cash receipts. To keep and balance both group and individual accounts receivables, including processing delinquencies and terminating jobs. Manage the receipt of group admin fees and the payment of vendors. Invoice the third party administrator (TPA) for claims processing and manage the receipt and use of claims funds.
Job Title : Financial Analyst – Economic and Revenue Analysis Unit
Location : Pehowa, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 17.42 per hour.
Company : Calvin Klein
Job Type : Full-Time
- Confirming the HealthCare Processing System’s group ledger for PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), as well as particular account transactions (COBRA).
- It’s your job to help the Associate Analyst with daily administrative tasks, like figuring out monthly fees and making spreadsheets that show rolling monthly data for the last 12 months.
- In order to support proper vendor payment, it is necessary to query the payroll deductions database on a regular basis and to utilize billing administrator-reported inactive payment reports. Compiles and distributes monthly summaries and reports on payroll deductions (using pivot tables and spreadsheets), benefit plans, and invoices, and employs controls to ensure correctness; processes vendor payments as needed. Whenever necessary, performs ad hoc analysis.
- Journal entries, expense reclassifications, and cash receipts are examples of transactional accounting forms and reports that need to be made or processed.
- In line with approved budgets, the incumbent creates, executes, and gives advice on agency-wide policies and procedures controlling the acquisition, allocation, distribution, obligation, and spending of funds.
- Among the responsibilities of the incumbent will be the analysis and direction of financial programs and challenges, as well as assistance for the FIAR (Financial Improvement Audit Readiness) Program’s day-to-day functioning.
- Update management and users on project progress, timing, and issues to achieve buy-in for system/solution integration and process reengineering activities.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple levels of management and users to offer project status, timetable, and problem updates in order to get support and buy-in for systems/solution integration efforts and process reengineering activities.
- Collaborate with business, compliance, and information technology teams to provide effective support for forward-thinking financial and compliance efforts by implementing solutions and processes that enable growth and efficiency.
- To be successful in this position, you must be able to monitor the progress of many projects, as well as do quality assurance checks on your own work and the final output.
- Competence in the ability to design and arrange work assignments; to coach, inspire, and guide subordinate colleagues in the use of automated data processing principles and systems capabilities; and to successfully accomplish tasks.
- Aside from familiarity with standard office applications like calendaring and word processing, you should have some familiarity with an as-yet unreleased healthcare system as well.
- There are several ideas and methods in budgeting and financial management that you should be familiar with.
- Extremely good project management abilities, shown by expertise managing complicated projects involving worldwide project teams.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an authorized college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related discipline may be substituted for the requisite work experience.