9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Financial Controller Senior – Batangas City
The applicant will be in charge of ensuring that financial data reaches the General Manager in a timely manner. Managing the business’s day-to-day operations to guarantee that the company’s financial operations are well-organized and efficient. Produce accurate monthly financial and management outcomes, as well as monthly financial forecasts for the local economy.
Job Title : Financial Controller Senior
Location : Batangas City, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.38 per hour.
Company : Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Job Type : Full-Time
- To be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. Having a master’s degree is recommended.
- On a regular basis, the general ledger accounts must be updated and analysed.
- Audits should be supervised and assessed on an annual and ongoing basis.
- The number of years you have spent in this career will decide your salary.
- Assisting with the organization’s cash flow estimates is required.
- The applicant must ensure that all financial reconciliations are completed on time.
- If you have a CPA license, it is preferable.
- Keeping track of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement processes is important.
- Monthly financial statements and cash predictions should be prepared.
- Calculate the benefit-to-cost ratio.
- A candidate’s qualities should include being self-motivated, proactive, and self-disciplined.
- Accounting software should be known to the job applicant.
- Financial and managerial abilities should be useful and consistent.
- New concepts should be comprehended quickly and implemented as requested.
- Building relationships and interpersonal skills should be key strengths for the applicant.