30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Fire Safety Deputy – Calumpit
The firefighter is accountable for the safety and security of the buildings and structures that they are assigned to defend. As a visible deterrent to crime and client rule violations, our Firefighters identify and report suspicious, unsafe, or illegal behaviors at or near their assigned positions that may pose a harm to the property, clients, visitors, or workers on the premises.
Job Title : Fire Safety Deputy
Location : Calumpit, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 14.34 per hour.
Company : Foot Locker, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare a response strategy in case of an explosion or hazardous chemical release. Creating dikes or storing hazardous chemicals in a way that prevents discharge may assist protect surface drainage systems.
- In the work above, one must be able to do all of the essential duties without endangering one’s own or others’ safety.
- Check and maintain emergency equipment on a regular basis. Conduct fire and life safety inspections of residential and commercial buildings, as well as respond to emergency calls safely and use equipment to handle the situation.
- When a wildfire breaks out, a fireman jumps into action, undertaking rescue and entry operations as well as ventilation and salvage efforts to aid the effort. They also search for and rescue persons who are trapped in buildings and carry out these duties.
- Involve yourself in the success of the organization as an useful team member and build strong working connections with your coworkers.
- Daily inspection and confirmation of the operational state of the assigned vehicle, including checking fluid levels by gauge and manually, controlling pumps, verifying that all essential equipment is on board, and that radios are functioning correctly are all part of the job. If required, refuel and clean the vehicle.
- Preparation and recording of numerous reports such as occupancy plans, inspection reports, incident reports of alarms, and size-up information are all required skills for a firefighter when they first arrive on the site.
- Uses portable fire extinguishers, power tools, hand tools, and associated equipment including smoke ejectors, forced entry tools, pike poles, and axes to combat fires.
- Maintain the fire station both inside and outdoors during the shift, including mopping floors, washing windows, sweeping and dusting, keeping the storage, plowing paths, and cleaning the kitchen and restrooms.
- Other tasks include becoming a customer relations liaison for the department by installing smoke detectors, attending special community events and school gatherings, and educating all age groups via programs for life and fire safety.
- The NFPA 1582 standard requires a physical examination. To lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move something, one must be able to exert 100 pounds of force on a regular basis and/or on occasion.
- Be able to work well with others, to respect authorities, and to treat the public with decency and courtesy
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff and the general public; must be able to exercise initiative and independent judgment within defined limits.
- keep all essential licenses up-to-date, and must have the license with them at all times.
- It is required that the employee be able to complete 240 hours of training per year in addition to their usual shift obligations, as well as respond to emergency calls when not on duty and be trained in CPR and first aid.