9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Fire Safety Specialist – Agartala
The Firefighter is responsible for responding to any emergency calls on airport property that include property damage, injury, or a danger of property damage or injury, with a primary emphasis on the safety of the person and a secondary focus on property damage minimization.
Job Title : Fire Safety Specialist
Location : Agartala, Tripura, India
Salary : $ 14.44 per hour.
Company : Liberty Personnel Services
Job Type : Part-Time
- Firefighters must be ready to fill out a lot of paperwork when they arrive at a new place. This includes pre-plans of occupancy, inspection reports, alarm incident reports, and a size-up.
- During the shift, both the inside and exterior of the fire station must be kept clean. Kitchen and bathroom facilities also need to be sanitized.
- firefighters react to emergencies in a safe and timely manner, keeping fire and life safety equipment operational.
- Work as an important part of a team, interacting positively with other employees and working toward regional and company goals.
- Exercising control over all sorts of firefighting and rescue equipment, including portable fire extinguishers, power tools, hand tools, and associated equipment, such as smoke ejectors, force entry tools, pike poles, and axes.
- Every day, the driver of the assigned vehicle checks the vehicle’s fluid levels, controls the pumps, makes sure all the necessary equipment is on board, and makes sure the radios are working properly, all of which are part of the job. If you need to, refuel and clean the car.
- Another facet of Firefighter responsibilities is to serve as a customer relations liaison for the department by installing smoke detectors, attending special community events and school activities, and educating people of all ages about life and fire safety via programs.
- In the work above, one must be able to do all of the essential duties without endangering one’s own or others’ safety.
- When there is a spill of fuel or hazardous substances, or when there are bomb threats, you should help clean them up right away. Dikes should be built or fuel or hazardous substances should be stored in a way that doesn’t let them get into the surface drainage system.
- This job includes rescue, entrance, and ventilation; individuals are saved, ventilated, and salvaged..
- It is necessary that the employee be able to complete 240 hours of training per year in addition to their regular shift responsibilities, as well as react to emergency calls while not on duty and be certified in CPR and first aid.
- At all levels of the firm, as well as with members of the general public and other employees, communication skills are vital.
- In the workplace and in public, collaboration with coworkers, subordination to authority, and civility toward others
- At all times, the employee must have all necessary licenses in good standing and must carry them with him or her whenever he or she goes to work.
- You must have a physical assessment that complies with NFPA 1582. If you want to move or lift anything, you’ll need to frequently and sometimes be able to exert 100 pounds of force.