Full-Time Fitness Welcome Desk Receptionist – Amaravati
The Front Office Receptionist handles a variety of fundamental office support tasks for the clinic, including answering phones and directing calls, directing patients and visitors, answering questions, and carrying out as needed routine clerical tasks like data entry, file maintenance, and word processing. Prior to patient visits, make sure the patient files are complete and the essential information is gathered in accordance with clinic practice. keeps a collection of goods for oral health. Money is gathered and dental care supplies are distributed. consults with and schedules numerous doctors to coordinate care. keeps the atmosphere at the front office cheerful.
Job Title : Fitness Welcome Desk Receptionist
Location : Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 20.16 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for the upkeep of the office as a whole, including the lobby (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Specialized services of a routine clerical kind may be performed, but only in accordance with specified procedure standards and only when absolutely essential for the role.
- Performs a range of routine clerical duties as required by the role; may utilize a computer to draft simple communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and other documents.
- incoming mail is processed, and clinic staff is given correspondence and other materials.
- Responsible for greeting and directing visitors and patients, taking messages, answering basic questions, and routing calls.
- As a gesture of hospitality, provide all guests coffee, water, tea, and clear instructions on how to locate the facilities.
- All incoming calls must be promptly answered, screened, and routed to the correct individual.
- Maintains smooth operations by recording and sharing information on day-to-day happenings, outliers, and ongoing requirements.
- makes carbon copies or other duplicates when required; clinic staff may get facsimiles that have been made and transmitted.
- Makes new documents, maintains existing ones, handles processing, and/or makes adjustments.
- Ability to use healthcare and pharmaceutical computer programs is essential.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in administrative, clerical, or a closely related field is required.
- the ability to express oneself clearly in both spoken and written form (or electronically).
- Preferable is six months’ worth of experience working in a dental or medical clinic.
- Capable of preparing and printing ordinary correspondence, labels, and/or other simple written stuff.