26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Free People Key Holder – Khuzdar
Successful Key Holders will place a premium on guest service, product development, and visual presentation. As a member of the leadership team, the Key Holder must be an adept problem solver with an entrepreneurial attitude. As a member of the team, they will teach and manage a group of Team Members that are driven to create an exceptional guest experience in order to increase sales. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, to meet the business’s demands.
Job Title : Free People Key Holder
Location : Khuzdar, Balochistan, Pakistan
Salary : $ 16.09 per hour.
Company : Hollister Co
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains knowledge of customer and company demands in order to improve service levels and mitigate security concerns; stays current on payment and exchange rules, as well as security standards.
- Meet and exceed your daily sales and productivity goals while helping others do the same.
- The shop’s opening and closing procedures have been executed appropriately. Maintaining the cleanliness and order of the sales floor, stock room, and outside product area are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Reconciling product invoices with products received, delivered, or transferred, as necessary, for accurate inventory, with all relevant receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork.
- Consistently keep a well-stocked shop with things priced correctly.
- Act as a direct supporter of your management team, ensuring that all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Responds to client enquiries and complaints in a timely and professional way; addresses customer questions and concerns. Maintains an awareness of the guiding principles and POS system updates.
- Performs a variety of sales and register procedures, such as tendering purchases, processing cash or credit card payments, counting money, and providing customer care.
- Providing clients with an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves them inspired, emboldened, affirmed, and eager to return.
- Assist store managers with sales calls outside of the shop as necessary. Ensure that all pages and phone calls are responded to immediately, respectfully, and efficiently.
- Capacity to develop and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- In addition to strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word), candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- At least three years of retail or customer service experience is required for this role, as is a desire to provide exceptional customer service and sales.
- Ability to stand/walk continually, regularly push/pull, sometimes bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel, mount a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture components and product boxes.
- The capacity to work a flexible schedule (for example, on holidays, weekends, and in multiple locations) as needed by the organization.