5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Freelance Digital Designer (Remote) – Al-Jīzah
Currently, we are trying to find a Multimedia Designer to join their imaginative group. In this highly collaborative role reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of print, digital, and web-based projects (including 3D renderings) in support of the Company’s direct-to-consumer sales channel. In addition, the person in this position will collaborate with manufacturers to complete artwork for the creation of unique designs that can be printed on any of the Company’s charging devices.
Job Title : Freelance Digital Designer (Remote)
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 35 per hour.
Company : Cater2.me
Job Type : Full-Time
- Recognize the project’s guiding concepts and requirements; actively participate; and, if necessary, ask questions to ensure your full understanding.
- Manage the entire process of creating promotional materials.
- Finalize the design solutions based on your assessment and the feedback of others.
- Construct identifying markers such logos, banners, social media initiatives, advertising initiatives, brand systems, shortened and lengthened video edits, illustrations, and animated visuals/graphics.
- Create initial designs, idea drawings, models, and prototypes using a variety of techniques.
- Work together with Marketing to design and generate marketing communications materials like as sell sheets, flyers, ads and banner ads, packaging, product instruction sheets, presentations, email and social media campaigns, website product pages, landing pages, and trade show materials.
- Provide project status updates and make sure that projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and according to business needs.
- Prepare print files in collaboration with the sales and production teams for daily orders of bespoke graphics; maintain a high production rate while upholding accuracy, quality standards, and meeting/exceeding deadlines for production.
- Find and implement novel methods of conveying information that improve precision, streamline template utilization, or enhance readability without sacrificing style.
- Add and animate products in 2D and 3D settings using 3D modeling tools like KeyShot.
- Current working knowledge of Adobe design software is required, specifically Premiere/Affect Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Creative Cloud.
- Collaboration with a team that includes individuals of diverse technical expertise requires strong interpersonal and business communication skills.
- Capable photographer or filmmaker with a keen eye for design.
- to be able to fit in and work well with others in a professional atmosphere.
- Strong project management skills, as well as the capacity to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time, often with tight deadlines.