7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Freelance Podcast Producer Series – Itogon
The music producer is in charge of the show’s daily technical operation as well as the expert and competent execution of strategy.
Job Title : Freelance Podcast Producer Series
Location : Itogon, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 34.24 per hour.
Company : CBS Studios
Job Type : Full-Time
- This individual must also be able to articulate concepts and designs and adhere rigidly to established procedures at all times.
- Oversight of the music crew to assist in the actual performance of all musical events.
- Develop and oversee project plans, timelines, budgets, and outputs; monitor and adjust as necessary to keep spending under control.
- As a regular part of the job, you’ll be asked to take part in things like designing and developing new audio systems and evaluating new opportunities.
- Gather audio from shows, events, concerts, and interviews to use in the show.
- Collaborate with the music artists, the supervising producer, and the line producer on a budget.
- Get in touch with record labels, publishers, and other relevant partners to arrange and negotiate all necessary licensing and synch rights.
- if necessary, acting as producer or creative director.
- The role of music producer is one that requires extensive teamwork, involving interactions with both small and large groups, to achieve the desired vision and success.
- Developing ties with managers, publicists, and labels through meetings, events, and so on.
- Booking and producing experience with a music label or on a late night, daytime, or morning variety show is preferred.
- shown ability to offer substantial input towards the development of novel strategies for the production of musical works for radio and the internet.
- the capacity to manage several goals within time constraints and select priorities.
- The ability and willingness to connect and collaborate with other teams on the show and to book guests outside of the realm of music (such as celebrities, newsmakers, and athletics).
- Ability to motivate employees and manage projects successfully are prerequisites for a managerial position.