Full-Time Freelance Senior Graphic Designer, CNN FlashDocs (Temporary) – Al-Manṣūrah
An great opportunity awaits you as Senior Graphic Designer at Company. By providing our enterprise clients with specialized design services in the realm of presentation design, you will be instrumental in assisting them in achieving their organizational objectives. You’ll get to demonstrate Company’s prowess and improve our customers’ and their teams’ design processes. Directly, the Senior Graphic Designer aids clients in expanding their content libraries and provides input on product development decisions made by the Company based on qualitative and quantitative data gleaned from the projects themselves. As Senior Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility will be to fulfill the visual needs of Company’s patrons. When working with customers, you’ll be collaborating with the Creative Lead to deliver high-quality design and exploring ways to improve their designs through Company. Working with the Creative Lead, you will assess the client’s requirements, adhere to strict deadlines, prioritize tasks, and produce excellent results. You will play a crucial role in the client’s future success at Company.
Job Title : Freelance Senior Graphic Designer, CNN FlashDocs (Temporary)
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 43.65 per hour.
Company : ALT
Job Type : Full-Time
- Holds strategic design thinking and brainstorming meetings, and works with the Communications group to generate new ideas for design-based problem-solving and creative design-based storytelling.
- Ensures that the Foundation’s brand and standards are maintained in all materials, including those developed for both internal and external stakeholders, and that all work is strategic, effective, and consistent.
- Providing strategic and creative advice on how a client can make the most of Company.
- HTML, HTML5, and CSS expertise with a focus on responsive web design and development for a wide range of devices.
- Effective and convincing communication of strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas to internal and external partners or “clients.”
- Responsible for the direction of all online and print creative products, including those aimed at internal use and those aimed at external consumption, from inception to completion. Provides detailed creative guidance, recommendations, and criticism to design team members to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business and its partners.
- Continually provide high-quality work and check that all designs adhere to the client’s brand guidelines.
- A web-based portfolio that showcases a passion for excellent design that demonstrates stylistic diversity, attention to detail, and usability.
- ability to translate company goals into innovative, differentiated, and original brand experiences across digital, interactive, social, and viral channels.
- You must have previous work experience with habit forming, direct response, and brand response initiatives.
- capacity to transform business goals into distinctive, cutting-edge, and emotionally significant brand experiences across digital, social, and viral mediums.
- Adeptness in the areas of habit formation, branded reactions, and direct response marketing are prerequisites.
- An online collection of work that showcases the designer’s versatility, skill, and regard for the user experience.
- Experience working as a Designer/Art Director/Digital Designer in an agency or brand for at least seven years.
- with experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar, a knack for detail and knowledge of best practices in visual communications, and an established record of accomplishment in one’s field.