4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Freelance Videographer New York – Polokwane
To help our goods succeed as a whole, we’re seeking a videographer to create top-notch technical product videos. You will be a part of a talented group that collaborates with product managers, quality engineers, developers, and usability specialists to make our products simpler to use.
Job Title : Freelance Videographer New York
Location : Polokwane, Polokwane, South Africa
Salary : $ 41.74 per hour.
Company : Uncommon Space
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides support to other members of Technical Services on non-video related duties as needed.
- Follows the Technical Director’s instructions for the acquisition, leasing, or borrowing of necessary equipment within established budgetary parameters.
- Ensures that all team members and location staff have access to the necessary papers and are on the same page prior to production.
- Both the media coordinator and the director of multimedia work together to devise a strategy for acquiring and reporting on media.
- Finds out ahead of time what technical supports (such lighting, sound, backgrounds, and special needs) will be required for the video productions.
- Collaborates with the folks over in Technical Services to help out with video production and editing.
- Assists staff in understanding the technical requirements of each event and how to best utilize the necessary tools.
- takes part in the creation, execution, evaluation, and updating of the video style palette.
- Uses videography, production, and post-production abilities to organize, manage, and document video shoots.
- Makes recommendations to the Technical Director and Deputy Director of Operations regarding capital purchases of video equipment.
- There is a requirement for a minimum of five years of experience working in digital and multi-media, as well as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field.
- Discretionary handling of sensitive data is not new to you.
- Possessing the skills necessary to work effectively with a large and varied group of on-screen talent, partners, and stakeholders
- Capacity to function well in a multi-department team environment.
- Possess the skills necessary to instruct and/or work effectively with partners from a wide range of internal and external groups as members of a video production team.