7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Freelance Writer – Haora
We need a freelance writer with expertise creating parenting and/or mental health blogs and articles for marketing. The ideal applicant is a great writer who likes to produce engaging and inspiring tales that address complicated child development subjects and connect with Company’s objective of social, emotional, and cognitive growth.
Job Title : Freelance Writer
Location : Haora, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 24.24 per hour.
Company : IAPWE
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ability to self-edit – we will provide onboarding and minimal editorial help, but we anticipate that postings will only need little editing. Accept projects from editors at your leisure.
- You will do in-depth research and write engaging articles for parents and teachers on issues related to the mental health, development, and behavior of children ages 5 to 10.
- Produce strategic short- and long-form content, including but not limited to blog posts, infographics, ebooks, product briefings, customer tales, video scripts, emails, and more.
- Conduct research on scholarly topics, connect with members of the internal team, and then draft and modify research articles that will be sent to journals that use a peer-review process. After doing research in an academic setting, publish content for the internet, particularly items that are instructional in nature, concerning oncology and somatic mutations;
- Follow rules to produce grammatically correct, fascinating stuff (including keyword usage and density) Find and summarize interesting subjects.
- Doing in-depth research and fact-checking on hotly debated topics in the fields of personal finance, insurance, cars, and real estate, Always sticking to the rules of our brand on all digital media platforms
- Developing monthly batches of online writing for specific customers, including blogs, resource sites, category pages, product pages, eBooks, and more.
- Include but are not limited to pop culture, current events, television and film, literature and social media roundups and celebrity lists, travel and lifestyle.
- Identify and create weekly thought leadership blog ideas and short-form pieces to boost traffic, educate website visitors, and establish a social media community.
- Writing interesting and informative editorial material that will educate our readers, assist them in making key financial choices, and deliver long-term value.
- 2+ years of B2B tech writing experience. With SEO and marketing content development experience,
- Interviewing experts to create new blogs, Product-focused and thought-leadership blogs for certain personas
- In order to be successful in this profession, you need have a strong interest in emerging technologies as well as excellent research abilities. Candidates should be able to review cover letter and content samples.
- education at the bachelor’s or master’s level (e.g. Journalism, Communications, English Literature, Media, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, etc)
- Excellent writing skills, notably the ability to employ style, tone, and voice, are vital. A sharp eye for details; the ability to carefully investigate.