Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist – Suez
We want a committed and happy Front Office Assistant to help us deliver excellent care and achieve success in our locations. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be in charge of greeting patients, activating patient records, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you join our team if you’re a team player with a kind and approachable demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task. This is a profession that requires interaction with patients and requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood borne infections are possible. It requires the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and the ability to lift 50 pounds. Hours are subject to change based on location, patient volume, and employer requirements.
Job Title : Front Desk Receptionist
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.71 per hour.
Company : Schimenti Construction Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations by adhering to a regular work schedule.
- Organization and dissemination to the relevant employees of faxes, interoffice forms, queries, and other communication methods.
- Office workers may be given extra tasks. For example, they may involve duties like copying and sending emails, preparing spreadsheets, or entering data into the system.
- Ensure that front-office employees are competent. Work with your supervisor and/or practice manager to identify and address any performance concerns that are discovered.
- Analytical reports are generated and data from analysts is entered into the computer system for the development of the final, client-ready report. It is up to the department managers and/or the office manager to prioritize the generation of reports.
- All rules, methods, and values of the organization, as well as the related Commitment to Excellence criteria, are consistently followed and ensured.
- As a Front Office Assistant, you must be able to multi-task while answering phones and taking messages.
- The ability to work well with others in a group and to provide a hand when required.
- Make sure to do any extra or one-off jobs that the management team asks you to do.
- Assistance with Covid-19 screening processes; guiding visitors via the facility’s front office to where they need to go.
- A practice management system specialist must be able to type 30 words per minute.
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..
- Using Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and billing systems for more than six months, as well as other computer systems and tools.
- Excel and Word skills from Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written skills, are needed for this job.
- This function requires complete COVID-19 immunization. UnitedHealth Group will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local rules, as well as client needs, and will seek appropriate evidence of immunization prior to hiring to guarantee compliance.