Full-Time Front Office Clerk/Receptionist – Bokaro
To oversee our front desk on a daily basis and carry out a number of administrative and clerical duties, we are seeking for a front desk receptionist. You will be our company’s first point of contact as a front desk receptionist. Offering administrative support to the entire organization is one of our front desk receptionist’s responsibilities. You will extend a warm welcome to clients and customers. You will organize front-desk tasks like calling callers and handling letters. Since the front desk receptionist position also involves providing customer service, having a friendly demeanor is a prerequisite for success. You should be able to streamline office processes while responding to emergencies quickly and effectively. The ability to multitask and manage stress are crucial for this role. Flexibility is an advantage in this profession because it can need working in shifts. In the end, a front desk receptionist’s tasks and obligations are to make sure the front desk extends a warm greeting to visitors and completes all administrative chores to the highest standards.
Job Title : Front Office Clerk/Receptionist
Location : Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 36.84 per hour.
Company : South Richmond Hill Recovery
Job Type : Full-Time
- Helps guests get registered and badges made according to Security guidelines.
- Check in on guests to make sure they’re following the rules and turning away anyone who isn’t.
- Know the protocols for managing any and all consumer disputes or complaints.
- Provides broad information in response to normal customer enquiries and refers non-routine, sensitive, or sophisticated requests for information as well as other inquiries or complaints to the Corporate Office Manager.
- You should always have a current list of residents, guests, key personnel, department extensions, emergency call staff, etc.
- Answers and routes all incoming calls for various business divisions courteously, quickly, and accurately using a multi-line telephone. when utilizing the company’s intercom system, displays a polite and professional approach.
- Keep an eye on the state of the office and the tools used there to make sure they are up to par in terms of cleanliness, upkeep, and safety.
- See to the extra administrative duties of other staff members, such as those in other departments or reporting to the CEO.
- keeps relevant materials including files, papers, directories, correspondence, and more in order. sets up container shredding and off-site storage. arranging for the servicing and repair of copiers.
- Participate in any required or recommended workshops, seminars, in-service training sessions, or other training programs for the position.
- Proven track record of success in a front desk administrative function, such as Receptionist or Front Office Representative.
- the capacity to prioritize and arrange many projects, as well as to prepare reports under tight deadlines.
- Adaptability, the ability to multitask, and the capacity to set and stick to priorities are all desirable traits.
- ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, initiatives, and details with ease.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, including the ability to schedule meetings and appointments.