Full-Time Front Office manager – Bhind
The Office Administrator will provide superior service to a small group of clients while upholding the highest levels of ethics, professionalism, and confidentiality. Successful candidates will have a history of working autonomously under pressure to fulfill tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks. If you give the appropriate person enough room to grow, they will succeed. As such, the ability to adapt quickly and easily is crucial for success in this position. Working for our company is ideal if you enjoy a dynamic environment where you are given significant autonomy to accomplish your goals.
Job Title : Front Office manager
Location : Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 26.09 per hour.
Company : Beam Living (A Blackstone Portfolio Company)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responds to questions from the public and explains how the department functions. In this capacity, you may occasionally need to advocate for a certain strategy with higher-ups.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the office, including the activities of secretaries, administrative assistants, and conference room staff (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Maintain the building through communicating with tenants, local property management, and appropriate company personnel.
- responsible for establishing and overseeing all aspects of the branch’s financial operations, including billing, payment processing, and account reconciliation.
- Whether it’s a charity event or a networking mixer for possible new clients, it’s important to schedule and organize regular office activities and outings.
- Contributing to the improvement of service delivery to both internal and external clients by participating in company-wide administrative operations teams (projects and initiatives).
- Depending on the situation, performs a wide range of secretarial, clerical, accounting, and other administrative functions.
- Performs advanced office duties such writing reports and letters, processing paperwork, answering queries, giving guidance, and setting up meetings.
- Protect the office’s safety features and make sure the building can meet the company’s business continuity needs.
- Responsible for managing staff and supervising their work, including but not limited to scheduling, timekeeping, and performance reviews.
- Proven oral and written communication skills as a senior manager.
- The skill of multitasking and prioritization under intense time constraints.
- Capacity for social interaction and logical thought.
- Possessing the mental fortitude to juggle competing demands and meet demanding deadlines without losing focus or efficiency.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in management at a professional services firm of medium or larger size, in addition to a bachelor’s degree.