29 Jan 2023
Full-Time Front Office Reception – Multan
As part of our natural resource management team, we are searching for a motivated Forester with previous work experience. This position provides direct assistance to the Senior Resource Forester in a wide range of functions and responsibilities spanning all aspects of the industrial forest’s operations. The Forester reports to the Senior Resource Forester. A small team of workers will be formed around the Forester, and they will be responsible for all elements of the company’s natural resource management in order to meet or surpass the company’s yearly objectives.
Job Title : Front Office Reception
Location : Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 15.2 per hour.
Company : Rehab United
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employees in an office setting may be required to do additional duties. Things like copying and distributing messages, putting together spreadsheets, or entering data.
- A regular and timely attendance is essential to comply with corporate policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and all other relevant federal, state and local legislation.
- Prepare analytical reports and input information generated by analysts into the computer system for use in creating a client-ready report. Department managers and/or office supervisors give reports a priority and they are created accordingly.
- Covid-19 screening and routing traffic through the front office of the institution are among the duties of the Front office assistant.
- Being able to do many tasks at once while answering phones and taking messages is essential for this position.
- Working in a group and providing support for your colleagues is a critical component of being a successful team player.
- Fax, inter-office and other kinds of communication are distributed to the appropriate staff members.
- Perform any extra or extra duties that the management team asks you to do, but only if you know and can do them.
- Examine and confirm the competency of front-desk staff. Identify and escalate performance issues with the help of your supervisor and/or practice manager.
- Consistently adheres to and ensures adherence to all company and departmental policies and procedures as well as their respective value statements and Commitment to Excellence standards.
- This function requires full COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local rules as well as any client needs, including obtaining evidence of immunization prior to employment.
- In addition to strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word), candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- You must be able to show proficiency in using a practice management computer system at a pace of 30 words per minute (wpm).
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- At least six months of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems