7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Fullstack Engineer – Lila
Due to our rapid expansion, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Inventory Clerk to join our team. The major purpose of this position is to use a portable data terminal (PDA) to keep track of all salvageable components from automobiles received. The ideal applicant has a high level of interest in their work, pays close attention to detail, collaborates effectively with others, and possesses superior written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be highly driven and have a positive attitude toward teamwork.
Job Title : Fullstack Engineer
Location : Lila, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.1 per hour.
Company : BJ’s Wholesale Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- Take charge of the tool room, make sure whatever the production crew needs is delivered to them, and then has everyone put their tools back where they belong.
- Maintain regularly scheduled cycle counts of Tool Room stock.
- Using the ticket system and/or email, report any problems encountered during assembly or troubleshooting to the supervisor and the necessary employees.
- Keep track of your stock by regular physical counts and provide reports detailing any shortages, surpluses, or other changes to your inventory as required.
- Assist with warehouse maintenance activities such as sweeping floors and storing equipment.
- Responsible for following all food safety policies, procedures and regulatory criteria including the current SQF code, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and associated preventive controls.
- Always go above and above for both internal and external customers.
- Daily tasks must be completed in a safe, timely, and effective manner by adhering to established procedures and standards.
- Workstation inventory should be counted on a regular basis.
- Process adherence and upkeep is your responsibility, and you may also be asked to assist with the development of procedures that have not yet been written down.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years of comparable experience working as an inventory clerk in a busy production environment
- Effective problem-solving skills are required, in addition to written and vocal communication skills.
- Possession of the art of imparting information to others through spoken or written means.
- experienced in making sound decisions based on a careful consideration of the pros and cons of certain actions.
- basic proficiency with calipers and measuring tapes among other measurement tools.