7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Game Design Director – Claveria
For a Design Director, we have a position open. Storytelling has the unique ability to enlighten, spark debates & change, and you have a strong interest in it. You have an intrinsic motivation to strive for greatness and growth via your everyday job and your attitude. You are able to see opportunities and solutions in even the most difficult situations.
Job Title : Game Design Director
Location : Claveria, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 45.65 per hour.
Company : Huge, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is imperative that our Design staff is engaged and excited by the work they do, and that it serves as a model for other designers.
- In order to guarantee perfect implementation of the creative concept, work closely with strategists, creative teams, product designers, motion designers, and production teams and suppliers in a collaborative manner
- Possess the bravery to explore forward-looking design solutions as well as promote ideas that challenge the status quo.
- Provide leadership in the creation and development for usage in a wide range of advertising and marketing activities and product initiatives for a collection of best-in-class, customer-centric visual assets.
- In the face of the unknown, demonstrate fearlessness and a desire to bring order to chaos via design inquiry. In addition to working on different projects, you will conceptualize and contribute on campaign concepts and experiences alongside Creative Directors.
- Ensure that the initiatives you lead go beyond their intended objectives and uncover new possibilities inside the client’s organization.
- Manages the whole process in an intimate and participatory manner in order to perfect the frame, pattern, size, form, and comfort of the product to the greatest extent feasible before samples are created for testing purposes.
- Responsible for maintaining a thorough grasp of the company’s strategy and brand objectives, as well as for keeping the brand moving ahead while collaborating with partners across the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate departments.
- Contribute to the successful resolution of workplace problems for clients and colleagues while also satisfying the demands of the company’s brand and its consumers. As a Creative Director, you’ll collaborate directly with our team of strategic thinkers, project managers, and account representatives.
- Brand guidelines (typography, materials and color palettes) should be maintained and enforced across all interaction points, while we continue to grow existing services and create new ones.
- One who wishes to operate in any field, with any kind of customer, from any place need flexibility and self-assurance (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). A quick learner who can support the team if required by using the appropriate tools.
- Having a good grasp of how creativity can help businesses meet their goals while still adhering to and encouraging their brand’s aesthetic and communication standards is important.
- Design-based experience with integrated digital, social, and new media initiatives.
- A strong sense of aesthetic sensibility and excellent design abilities, as shown by a well-balanced use of identity, font, color and layout as well as illustrations
- A body of work that demonstrates a strong interdisciplinary approach to design and visual solutions across the disciplines of digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narrative.