25 Jan 2023
Full-Time General Accountant 3 – Clinical Systems – Balangir
We’re looking for a driven General Accountant to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be important in the development of our accounting processes and policies as we grow. The ideal applicant is someone who can think strategically and analytically while also bringing a strong point of view to their work.
Job Title : General Accountant 3 – Clinical Systems
Location : Balangir, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 30.43 per hour.
Company : Stanford University
Job Type : Full-Time
- As needed, account reconciliations and general ledger changes.
- Handle online vendor payments on a weekly basis.
- General accounting experience of 3 to 5 years.
- It is important to have previous experience with ERP systems, notably Oracle.
- To help the grant administration function, bill and track grant revenue and expenses on a monthly basis.
- To achieve your objectives, collaborate with Club staff, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- Paylocity is used for bi-weekly payroll review and processing.
- The federal and state government’s cost standards should be familiar to you.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is required, as well as relevant work experience.
- Daily recording methods, month-end close, and the deployment of suitable internal controls are all essential to assure the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Excellent computer skills are required, especially when using Microsoft Office applications.
- Capabilities to meet multiple deadlines while prioritizing a wide range of tasks.
- This job needs exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with on-site and remote colleagues, even across time zones.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities are required of the applicant.