26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Geologist/ Environmental Scientist – San Isidro
You will be working with some of the best minds in the industry, on a variety of different projects, in a fast-paced atmosphere. It’s a great chance to join a developing firm that works with a wide range of customers on a number of environmental initiatives.
Job Title : Geologist/ Environmental Scientist
Location : San Isidro, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.35 per hour.
Company : Imerys Performance Minerals
Job Type : Full-Time
- Daily reports will be required to provide this information to management. It is vital for a business to maintain inventory and transfer samples.
- Drillers must position drilling equipment, communicate management objectives to drill crews, and maintain communication with drillers to keep management up to speed on mechanical issues, hole quality, and surveys in order to do their work successfully and efficiently.
- Project management includes things like coming up with ideas and cost estimates, setting up ways to fix mistakes, keeping an eye on the implementation or construction, and mentoring.
- Responsibilities may include the production of remedial investigations, remedial system designs, feasibility studies, remedial action plans, and groundwater monitoring plans and reports, as well as cost estimation and technical writing.
- The person in this position also has to make plans for monitoring water quality and evaluate the results of environmental sampling.
- There are a slew of additional tools that must be learned in addition to Word and Excel. Those who work in remedial systems must be well-versed in mechanical and architectural systems as a prerequisite to this position.
- Solid waste and waste cleaning requests must be evaluated by district or division officials before they may be considered complete. Take a look at the plans and paperwork provided by supervisors or managers for site maintenance.
- Be careful to notify the project manager of any problems, cost or time overruns, customer-requested changes to the scope, liability exposure, or anything else critical to the project’s success or security.
- Technically accurate requests for further information, if necessary, and permits/documents that are clearly understood and accordance with prescribed rules and processes are to be produced within the timeframes specified in Department rules, guidelines and procedures.
- Typical operations include field work planning and preparation, drilling and well installation supervision, recording soil boreholes, and remedial system deployment, operation, and maintenance. Field operations will involve collecting soil and groundwater samples for contamination testing.
- A focus on correctness and delicacy; data collection and the creation of geological maps capable of using Microsoft’s programs Management of many projects
- Capable of conducting field and site inspections for groundwater monitoring wells at landfills and solid waste treatment facilities that have been closed down.
- It is required that you provide one year of work experience or training at the GS-7 level in your resume. Analysis and data gathering are necessary to meet this criteria. It’s also necessary for you to contribute to the discovery and selling of minerals by providing standard data, doing research, and so on.
- Electrical shock, toxic chemicals and explosives, as well as extreme temperatures and humidity are all common hazards in the workplace of a mining or industrial facility.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s or higher degree in geology and at least 20 semester hours in any combination of mathematics and physics and chemistry and biological science and structural engineering and mining and petroleum engineering as well as computer science in order to meet the requirements of this certificate.