3 Feb 2023
Full-Time German translator/ linguist – Impasugong
All items must be translated or adapted effectively by the Translator. Assists in the translation of website material, marketing copy, in-store communication, and corporate rules and procedures. This profession involves a high degree of collaboration and an eye for detail.
Job Title : German translator/ linguist
Location : Impasugong, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.48 per hour.
Company : Michael Page
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilize reference resources to the fullest extent possible. Must have adequate computer abilities, including Microsoft Office, to generate written translations and products, as well as appropriate internet knowledge to do basic web research.
- Make certain that translations are thorough and correct, with no modifications or omissions to the original language, meaning, or sentiment and purpose.
- Forms, urgent communications to parents, medical warnings, legal and confidential issues, handbooks, advisories, surveys, school newsletters, and other District publications are all available in several languages.
- When it comes to delicate topics such as student academics and student disciplinary issues as well as medical crises and other sensitive situations, a school’s interpretation service may help.
- Review and revise other District workers’ translations. Training of District staff and consultants who provide translation services for schools is one of the responsibilities of this position
- When translating medical and technical terms, the translator looks them up in both the source language and the target language to make sure they make sense.
- Execute clerical duties, such as answering phones, greeting visitors, addressing general inquiries, opening and sorting mail, creating purchase order requests, verifying invoices, and preparing stipends to be paid.
- Textual materials like flyer, social media posts and district-wide announcements/press releases may be accurately translated into any language.
- Temporary employee assessment results, hours worked, training status, and other relevant data are stored and maintained in a database.
- It’s often possible to include geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural components in a piece of prose. Choice of words and expression normally comply to target language standards and ways of expression particular to topic fields and are strong enough to enable translator to work consecutively in this area.
- Essential skills include the capacity to converse effectively in two languages at the native speaker level and a thorough understanding of the cultural context in which those languages are spoken, both of which are required.
- The ability to drive and the willingness to use a personal car while giving interpretation services in educational and community situations are required.
- Translation, Foreign Language, or equivalence necessary, as well as a proven ability to communicate effectively in both the written and spoken forms.
- The capacity to speak a defined language above conversational level enables a constituency with low English language skills to participate fully in the indicated process.
- The ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, students, and others is critical when it comes to teaching.