26 May 2023
Full-Time GIS and Program Analyst – Sambrial
As a Program Analyst, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of difficult management and program analysis tasks. Typically, the employee use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to evaluate both internal, organizational administrative processes and line health care programs for efficiency and effectiveness.
Job Title : GIS and Program Analyst
Location : Sambrial, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 54.63 per hour.
Company : ESPN
Job Type : Full-Time
- Recommend effective improvements to national programs that engage with the country at issue directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations.
- are reports and briefings, as well as personal interviews and observations, that are used to judge the political stability and security of the countries that have been chosen.
- Keeping track of legislative and policy developments that might have an influence on the country’s posture and reactions is an important part of the job.
- Monitor evolving political conditions, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management concerns that may have an influence on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity development initiatives.
- SOP documentation should be provided for particular actions, processes, and procedures to be investigated and documented.
- Support for the IT business management office, including complex contract, project, or business-related problems briefings and reports.
- Management and organizational strategies, processes, and procedures for carrying out a broad range of research and projects with a long-term effect, as well as budgeting methods and techniques for preparing assessments and estimations of resource requirements.
- Expertise in evaluation and evaluation is required to alter or establish new procedures in the assessment and measurement of development.
- Analyze and assess current management and program rules and procedures in order to identify areas where further guidance is required.
- Examine the structure of the organization, management practices and policies as well as administrative operations, processes and mechanisms, utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods and techniques.
- The capacity to comprehend and appreciate the policy repercussions of a given issue, initiative, or development in a certain geographic or functional specialized area
- In-depth knowledge of how to plan and implement complex projects and programs that are vital to the company. Among them are project and program objectives, goals, and deadlines.
- In order to make sure that all new hires are legally allowed to work, the government has set up a system called E-Verify. In order to keep their job, the new employee must take action to fix any problems the system finds. This is required by federal law.
- The ability to work in a project management office or business management office for at least two years (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- Having the ability to communicate important information between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels so that they can work together.