3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Global Treasury Analyst – Pusa
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, require the services of a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that there is enough money to conduct day-to-day operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business growth. On a worldwide scale, this individual will be in charge of the company’s risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities.
Job Title : Global Treasury Analyst
Location : Pusa, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 15.27 per hour.
Company : Milliman
Job Type : Full-Time
- In consultation with key stakeholders, define and create cost, quality, and speed KPIs for the processes.
- More large-scale projects in areas such as service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and lead as needed.
- A cash management bank may be required by some businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be opened. Users can be formed, with responsibilities and levels of authority allocated to them.
- Your statistical skills include regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations.
- Electronic banking domain accounts that are still active should be closed. Create new users and roles in the newly created domain.
- To satisfy the organization’s financial and treasury objectives, evaluates, advises, and executes financing sources, investment choices, and financial instruments.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow predictions, as well as short- and long-term cash management plans.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling system to pool global cash where it is lawful and tax-efficient. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be possible with same-day access to global money.
- Working successfully and cooperatively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies is necessary to improve performance, creativity, issue resolution, and outcomes.
- Creates and maintains long-term banking relationships while ensuring efficient and cost-effective financial operations.
- To increase his or her chances of being hired, a candidate must have superior treasury knowledge, both locally and globally.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a quantitative subject connected to these fields is required.
- It’s critical to understand how to use financial software platforms.
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, and incredibly well-organized.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with a diverse management team.