Full-Time Graphic Designer (Packaging) – Umm Salal
The Senior Director embedded in the Bureau of Planning, Program Integration, and Evaluation will be the Multimedia Designer’s direct supervisor. The Multimedia Designer will operate within the Office of Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement. Keep a professional and upbeat attitude, and be able to accept guidance and criticism from many sources as necessary. With the aid of the Mac OS, the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat), Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, the designer is in charge of finishing a wide range of graphic/digital user experience designs. The creation of web graphics, system graphics, the development of digital and online booklets, annual reports, print brochures, postcards, flyers, signs, and interactive advertisements are examples of typical projects. Being able to design with good typography abilities and a strong feeling of impact that reaches the target audience with the intended message.
Job Title : Graphic Designer (Packaging)
Location : Umm Salal, Umm Salal, Qatar
Salary : $ 33.35 per hour.
Company : Lakeside Brooklyn
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare print files in collaboration with the sales and production teams for daily orders of bespoke graphics; maintain a high production rate while upholding accuracy, quality standards, and meeting/exceeding deadlines for production.
- Manage the creation of marketing communications from concept to completion.
- Create and learn new information transmission techniques that promote either greater accuracy, simpler template usage, or clearer communication while preserving a polished visual style.
- Work together with the Marketing department to develop marketing communications materials such as product packaging, instruction sheets, presentations, email and social media campaigns, website product pages, landing pages, and trade show materials. There should be consistency with the KwikBoost brand aesthetic throughout these elements.
- Maintain communication on the project’s progress and ensure it is completed on time, within budget, and meets the organization’s requirements.
- Develop and enhance the final design solutions using your own discretion and outside feedback.
- Use KeyShot or another 3D modeling program to add and animate products in 2D and 3D scenes.
- Create rough sketches, models, and working prototypes of your ideas.
- Learn the relevant information for the project, participate actively, and ask questions as you go.
- Making logos, banners, social media campaigns, ad campaigns, brand systems, edited short and long-form movies, edited illustrations, and animated visuals / graphics are all examples of multi-media design projects.
- Be up-to-date with Adobe’s design software (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Creative Cloud).
- Technical proficiency in photography and videography, as well as a keen eye for design, are other required.
- superior aptitude to juggle numerous tasks at once and complete projects within often-stringent time constraints.
- Teamwork skills necessary for a successful career in an office setting.
- Working effectively in a team when individuals have widely diverse levels of technical expertise requires superior interpersonal and corporate communication skills.