7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer – Shahdol
Researching, planning, designing, and implementing graphic design and technical illustration for a variety of deliverables, including hard copy and on-line assets, are among the responsibilities. This position entails producing and implementing designs for a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, periodicals, event displays, collateral, and more. The Graphic Designer collaborates closely with project owners, vendors, and other designers to achieve business requirements while maintaining high quality control and timely project delivery.
Job Title : Graphic Designer
Location : Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 18 per hour.
Company : U.S. Trading Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures with the assistance of cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that appropriate images and logos are used in all internal and external communications. All internal visuals, as well as any deviations from the aesthetics, must be reviewed and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- Select the most appropriate strategies for attaining the necessary visual effects and give recommendations for methods and materials.
- Coordinate the external production of printed materials that have been planned and developed and have been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- With over 4 years of professional graphic design.
- Develop effective creative with the marketing team and management to support talent engagement objectives.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, ability to work as part of a team, capacity to finish work on time and on budget, acute attention to detail, and the ability to manage various tasks and projects.
- For print, internet, and social media campaigns, the applicant must be able to create fact-based/educational content.
- Maintain intranet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as provide desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Assemble various parts of a design, such as branding programs, following the standards of the art director.
- A bachelor’s degree in recognized graphic arts or visual arts/communications is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge.
- Strong computer skills and application expertise are required, with Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP being preferred.
- Knowledge of Macintosh computers as well as the Adobe Creative Suite is required (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts through the design of rough layouts of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of rough layouts for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.