7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Green Infrastructure Program Analyst – Baro
The Program Analyst is responsible for a wide range of complex management and program analysis responsibilities. Employees often use a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of internal administrative operations and line health care programs.
Job Title : Green Infrastructure Program Analyst
Location : Baro, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 56.11 per hour.
Company : Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitor evolving political conditions, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management concerns that may have an influence on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity development initiatives.
- Projects having a long-term impact may be carried out with the help of management and organizational strategies as well as budgeting approaches, and these methods and techniques can be used to develop evaluations of resource needs.
- Determine the efficacy and efficiency of the organizational unit’s organizational structure, management policies, practices, and procedures, and administrative operations, processes, and mechanisms, and then select the most effective methods, procedures, and systems to use in assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the organizational unit’s structure and management policies, practices, and procedures.
- Clarification of current management and program parameters is requested.
- Reports and briefings, as well as personal interviews and observation, are used to evaluate the political stability, security and risk of the allotted countries.
- Maintain a close eye on issues affecting the country or region and maintain track of legislative and policy developments that might affect the government’s reaction and posture.
- Responsible for providing daily customer assistance to the IT business management office, as well as generating customer briefings and reports that include complicated program/project financial data and other complex contract, project, or business-related elements.
- Adapting or devising new ways for examining specific findings and tracking progress requires a high level of knowledge.
- Establish a baseline of current practices and provide how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation on how to accomplish a range of activities, processes, and procedures.
- Adjustment recommendations for programs that engage with the country in question directly or indirectly via third parties or multilateral organizations should be made.
- The ability to work in a project management office or business management office for at least two years (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- A comprehensive understanding of how to design complicated projects and programs that are critical to the firm. Project and program objectives, goals, and deadlines are all included in this.
- insuring that all newly hired employees are legally permitted to work If a new employee wants to continue in their present position, they must fix any problems that the system points out. On a national level, this is needed by legal mandates.
- Possesses the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the government’s foreign policy and intelligence agencies at all levels.
- Understanding the policy implications of a certain issue, initiative, or development in a given geographic or functional specialized area is an essential skill for any professional.