9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Growth Marketing Associate (Remote) – Khayţān
The Sales and Solutions departments at the station need a Marketing Associate who can act as a central hub for all marketing, data, and content-related activities. The Marketing Associate may act as a junior Marketing Consultant and take charge of specific clients on occasion. The successful candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks at once and has a genuine interest in promoting the collective effort.
Job Title : Growth Marketing Associate (Remote)
Location : Khayţān, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 16.99 per hour.
Company : ShopBop
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides input to Manager in the development of an annual plan to ensure the most effective coordination of Marketing and Sales activities in order to maximize brand demand by analyzing market, brand, customer, and consumer trend data.
- Use tools of digital intelligence to examine the competitive landscape of brand demand from consumers.
- To propel relevant communications and innovation, brands need their target audiences to be familiar with and understand the brand’s identity, essence, vision, mission, and fundamental values.
- Develop and lead projects that advance the brand’s nutrition health and wellness promise.
- Manage agencies and cross-functional teams, develop and implement a strategy, plan, and execute on an actionable plan, and track progress toward goals while communicating with targeted audiences.
- Assistance in formulating an optimal plan of action for interacting with customers at optimal times and locations.
- Establish your capacity for timely and cost-effective project management, as well as for selecting investments with the lowest possible risk and the highest possible return. To engage the brand’s nutrition, health, and wellness proposition in communications, identify opportunities and lead projects.
- To better understand the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a specific consumer segment, use consumer and market data and trends.
- Facilitate effective two-way communication between your company and your customers through the use of digital and social media in your consumer relations campaigns.
- Manage brand initiatives and tasks in a way that exhibits an awareness of the most important consumer insights and the capacity to apply them to pertinent communications and innovation initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience working in consumer marketing, brand management, or product management are prerequisites. Alternatively, a master’s degree in business, marketing, an MBA, or a closely related discipline is necessary.
- Experience collaborating with external agencies and other departments is a plus.
- Those applying for this role should ideally have some background in analyzing consumer behavior via the lens of statistics and trends.
- Possessing a background in media and digital marketing strategy implementation would be a plus in the role of project manager.
- Strategic brand/product planning experience, including the development of marketing initiatives and plans for product rollout is a plus.