10 Feb 2023
Full-Time Guest Relations Manager – Guindulman
The Talent Manager is in charge of career development, performance criticism, and coaching to assist our artists in growing and developing. Furthermore, Talent Managers plan and supervise the daily routines of digital artists. They also collaborate closely with producers and others as needed to schedule employees to guarantee correct casting and timely and efficient production completion.
Job Title : Guest Relations Manager
Location : Guindulman, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.24 per hour.
Company : Acxiom
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make connections with agents and managers to find and hire on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who fit the Company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Coordinate with both internal and external training providers to ensure that new recruits get the essential technical training, including but not limited to system training and instruction in the art of food preparation and serving, as well as the art of workplace socialization.
- Invest in your professional growth by planning ahead of time. To improve the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs, business partners and HR professionals should be supported.
- Engage in the formulation and implementation of succession plans, as well as the design of development plans for new recruits.
- The performance management process should be managed to maximize effect while reinforcing key team-building behaviors. Employees are required to attend quarterly coaching sessions and complete performance assessments.
- Enterprise-wide organizational training and staff development and engagement activities must be established and managed to support corporate success, employee engagement, diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Written reports, including dashboard narratives and training or job-aid documents are prepared by this individual. Involved in the development and/or delivery of training on themes and systems connected to talent
- Handle onboarding, hiring, employee relations, salary, benefits and performance management procedures locally or regionally with minimum supervision.
- To develop a case for change adoption, analyze the risks and benefits of the changes; devise effective change-management strategies; and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to smooth the transition of career programs/processes from vendor to vendor.
- A thorough understanding of the company’s policies and processes, as well as relevant laws and regulations, is necessary to enable internal clients make informed decisions about their future careers.
- Good communication skills both in writing and in person. Good at planning and figuring out what to do. Ability to serve customers in a way that is quick, reliable, and polite. The ability to present information well.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Company, or a similar topic is required.
- A publisher’s perspective on 4-6 years of technical experience in talent for branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging, encompassing digital media and experiential activations.
- Strong on-stage production expertise is necessary, as well as the ability to organize artists and other personnel to meet production objectives and timelines.
- Has mastered the art of social media etiquette. You’re a whiz at using social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and more to find the best new talent and influencers.