4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Healthcare Administrator – Aligarh
To offer exceptional care to our assisted living residents, the Healthcare Administrator works as a liaison with hospital workers, physicians, community groups, and other health-related service agencies. In addition, this position is responsible for hiring, training, and managing a staff capable of providing exceptional care while maintaining residents’ physical and emotional health, as well as following current federal, state, and local standards, rules, and regulations.
Job Title : Healthcare Administrator
Location : Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 34.88 per hour.
Company : BioSpace
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check whether the patient’s recommendations are appropriate for admission.
- Examine how frequently the patients’ needs are evaluated.
- Oversee the coordination of all aspects of patient care.
- Participate in any mandatory surveys and reports (Licensure / JCAHO).
- Verify that the patient and partner assignments are accurate.
- Oversee the coordination of recommendations from both within and outside the organization to the agency.
- To accomplish favourable recruitment and retention goals, clinical partners are coached, mentored, and precepted.
- Ascertain that the patient’s individual treatment plan is created, implemented, and updated.
- To assure the agency’s clinical and financial success, collaborate with other critical company partners.
- Check to see if the agency can meet the patients’ projected clinical needs before approving the admission.
- It is important to have current CPR certification.
- A valid, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licence in the state where you plan to work.
- A nursing degree or a graduate of an accredited RN programme from an accredited college or university.
- Registered nurse with two (2) years of recent experience.
- Working in home health for at least a year is needed.