5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Heavy Equipment/Crane Operator – Balanga
By executing the following responsibilities, the Crane Operator controls a moving or stationary crane (cab operated) to lift, move, and place loads such as machinery, equipment, goods, and solid or bulk materials. High degree of skill and expertise are necessary. NCCCO or CIC are both necessary.
Job Title : Heavy Equipment/Crane Operator
Location : Balanga, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.28 per hour.
Company : Wood
Job Type : Full-Time
- The person is able to operate in all weather conditions, and any concerns are swiftly notified. Under the direction of management, carries out various duties as delegated.
- Climb a 25-foot vertical ladder to examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection papers, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fill steel orders.
- Work with riggers and truck drivers to lift products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- Ability to read and understand instructions manuals, blueprint, drawings & specifications as well as calculate load weights and wire, sheaves & fitting sizes using mathematics is required.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other applicable regulations, such as weight and size constraints. These are things that the candidate must be aware of.
- Pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, Posi-turners, spreader bars, softeners, tape measures, hammers, punches, pliers, crescent wrenches, and paint stick markers will all be employed.
- You can keep track of activities and make changes to the process using the control panel. All tasks are carried out in accordance with safety rules and laws, and general preventative maintenance is undertaken.
- Inspects crane for damaged parts and reports any flaws or malfunctions to the supervisor. Keeps the crane and lifting mechanism clean and in working order.
- When the responsibilities of the Crane Operator have been performed, and the workload for the principal job above has allowed, the work of a Rigger begins.
- Procure and check rigging, attach rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, inform crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack are all duties that must be completed.
- To guarantee the continued, needed level of physical health and capacity or fitness to execute the requirements of the position, this position requires the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward.
- Previous experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a comparable kind) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.
- Guarantee that safety and housekeeping criteria are met, machine capacities aren’t exceeded, and all necessary supplies and equipment are properly accounted for at the conclusion of each workday..
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating equipment is required.
- Certification from the NCCCO or the CIC is necessary. Having a valid Department of Transportation medical card is required. The Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager must certify or grant approval. It is needed by the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). A practical exam is required.