7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Hoist Operator – Al-Zaqāzīq
Equipment Operator wanted by company. The Equipment Operator is responsible for safely operating mining equipment throughout project pre-development. This role might then become an equipment operator on a rotating shift. Safety is paramount.
Job Title : Hoist Operator
Location : Al-Zaqāzīq, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.26 per hour.
Company : US Army Installation Management Command
Job Type : Full-Time
- A variety of basic to more advanced equipment, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintenance crews, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders, is used to clean and maintain debris from streams and the sanitary sewer system.
- Assume responsibility for all equipment operator tasks. Keep a complete log of all machine operations, maintenance, and gas usage.
- Maintain the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility on a daily basis. After each usage, thoroughly clean the equipment. Inspect all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician if there are any problems.
- Maintains the company’s safety standards and procedures when using heavy equipment. Equipment inspection and preventative maintenance records are meticulously kept.
- Mowing equipment, front-end loaders, and air hammers may be safely operated without putting yourself or others at danger. This may be seen in tasks such as mowing, fixing, and shoveling snow and ice.
- Carries out routine mechanical maintenance and repairs on construction equipment in order to keep the equipment in a state where it can continue to function properly.
- The utilization of material movement equipment is used to move and place raw materials and final components. As a reference for operating and maintaining your vehicle, use proper standard operating procedures.
- Materials such as asphalt, gravel, sand and other construction materials are transported from City stockpiles or suppliers and unloaded for use in City construction or maintenance projects.
- Moves earth-moving equipment and other medium- to large-sized vehicles to the project site while following safety rules and requirements.
- Cooperates with both internal and external clients, such as other departments within the company and outside groups like landowners or members of the general public. A person who is aware of and adheres to safe working practices As a member of a team, collaborates effectively.
- As an Equipment Operator I, you must have at least six months of experience, or a year of experience in golf course operations or a related role, to apply Education in turfgrass management, or a similar discipline, may be used to satisfy the work experience requirement for a turfgrass technician.
- Knowledge of broad building processes, methods, and materials Understanding of workplace dangers and basic safety procedures, Ability to execute a range of manual chores over long periods of time
- Experience and a high school diploma or its equivalent in general equivalence (GED), A valid driver’s license and two years of expertise in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, or a comparable machine operation are necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to promote a culture of service, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace, as well as a team-oriented atmosphere with high levels of internal communication and coordination.
- Highly effective in conveying ideas to a wide range of audiences by being open and honest in all interactions. Using and maintaining power-driven equipment