7 Feb 2023
Full-Time HR Intern – Akola
We need an Intern right away. Sign up for our courses and get some real-world training in fields like market research, customer insights, and user experience research. You will have the chance to participate in and even take charge of quantitative (surveys), qualitative (consumer interviews), and user experience (UX) research initiatives (observation and usability testing). Our interns interact directly with consumers and must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Job Title : HR Intern
Location : Akola, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 19.39 per hour.
Company : SeatGeek
Job Type : Full-Time
- fast responses to questions about holding spots and scheduling at various venues.
- Provides assistance to those who clean, maintain, cook, and serve in commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, and other types of business facilities.
- On an as-needed basis, learns how to operate and maintain equipment.
- Work in tandem with or in support of a wide range of company departments and divisions.
- You will be required to help the staff with special projects that they are working on (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Maintain databases for current offers, contracts, and venue calendars, as well as all other department booking information.
- Gains familiarity with the companies and Customers served by the role.
- Key Responsibilities of an Intern (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- help the user experience researcher conduct usability tests on our software solutions.
- maintains conformity with all business rules and procedures pertaining to risk management and safety.
- superior time- and project-management abilities.
- possessing the skills necessary to use office supplies and a keyboard.
- Must possess the necessary knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience, and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential job responsibilities can be accomplished.
- the ability to think critically, as well as the smarts to make good choices and deal with difficult situations.
- The ability to communicate clearly and pay close attention to detail are prerequisites.