2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Implementation Specialist – Laurel
A Product Specialist supports our clients’ Time Management products with world-class knowledge. With your expertise in time and attendance, payroll, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns, and scheduling, you help us provide a holistic solution to our customers.
Job Title : Implementation Specialist
Location : Laurel, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.95 per hour.
Company : Adobe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Management of manufacturer back orders, termination of products and product substitution are among the responsibilities of this position Coordinates and communicates the project’s strategy with members of the Operations team on a daily basis.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, takes part in product launch activities. Managing SKU setup, price evaluation, ROI model building, marketing material input and feedback, training and webinars, and occasional customer presentations are all examples of possible responsibilities.
- Develops general knowledge of the market, competitors, customer needs, distribution channels, and Company offerings for the assigned product
- Provide correct answers to clients by learning and keeping up with current department rules and procedures and applicable product offers, scope papers, and other important information.
- Participate in the development and prioritization of the advertising solutions product road map as the voice of the client.
- Convert vast amounts of information into simple product documentation that can be used both internally and externally.
- Every month, we go over a long list of products we want to focus on selling. All KOB don’t want or need this list. It doesn’t have any value to anyone.
- Help clients with repairs or new product installations to ensure proper and effective repair and/or technical assistance for the company’s products.
- Customers’ internal and external needs are met with a high level of satisfaction and technical knowledge when you provide great quality assistance.
- When a client calls, you step in to handle the problem. Supporting escalations and providing customer updates are all part of this.
- A decent sense of humor isn’t enough; you need to be physically and mentally well as well. Standing for an extended amount of time is also required.
- You should have the capacity to work effectively with others, have an upbeat attitude, and be passionate about providing World Class Customer Service.
- Ability to work under pressure and rapidly adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to understand difficult technological ideas and successfully explain them to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working in an online advertising capacity and knowledge with advertising goods and ad serving technology.