7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Industrial Construction Concrete Worker – Alexandria
These are the duties of a Concrete Finisher, who is in charge of smoothing and polishing concrete highway road surfaces. It all comes down to the scope and structure of the project when it comes to how much time a worker spends on a single job. Workers may specialize in a certain industry or broaden out as a project proceeds if workload or seasonality demands. For the kind of job they’re doing
Job Title : Industrial Construction Concrete Worker
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.19 per hour.
Company : Beyond Concrete
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s possible that you’ll be sent reports or task orders to complete. After you’ve finished them, either give them to someone else or preserve them as records.
- Assists in the completion of departmental tasks (such as lifting/moving heavy items, shoveling materials, picking up debris/litter, putting signs, etc.) by doing manual job duties.
- The job of a Concrete Finisher is to operate machinery and do manual labor tasks related with producing/finishing concrete areas and working with different Public Works projects.
- Individuals that operate in this field use a variety of various pieces of equipment, apparatus, and tools. Among them are a dump truck, a front-end loader, a backhoe, a tamping machine, a cement mixer, an air compressor, a jackhammer, a concrete saw, a mallet, a shovel, a rake, and an axe. Concrete implements, concrete forms, and so on.
- Fix concrete surfaces using cementitious materials such as sand and colored sand or just plain sand and cement.
- To crush concrete, use a power vibrator. In newly poured concrete, installing anchor bolts, steel plates, and other fittings. Use a sponge-rubber float or burlap to work the cement into the surface.
- Communicates with others by telephone and/or two-way radio; delivers information; receives and relays messages; and answers to service and information requests from workers, authorities, the general public, and other persons.
- On floors, walls, ceilings, and sidewalks, leveling the top surface of newly poured concrete. To cure the surface of concrete, hardening and sealing agents are applied.
- Prior to establishing and aligning forms, they are inspected to ensure they were created properly; if they were not, they are revised until they fit the appropriate criteria.
- Maintains equipment in good working condition by inspecting and cleaning it on a regular basis; monitors equipment operations for efficiency and safety; reports malfunctioning equipment.
- It is necessary to be able to follow all safety regulations and procedures, as well as communicate effectively with coworkers and managers in order to guarantee that projects are finished correctly.
- To be considered for this position, you must possess a high school diploma or GED, as well as two (2) years of relevant experience and/or training in the concrete or brick industry, or any combination of these qualifications.
- Working shifts (days, nights) and long hours (70+ hours a week plus nights during the summer) are usual throughout the summer, so be flexible.
- With help, can lift 50 pounds and carry a minimum of 30 pounds and a maximum of 150 pounds.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.