7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Industrial Design Intern – Keffi
You’ll be joining a dynamic industry as an Industrial Designer. You’ll be a part of a team that oversees a wide range of products and services for PCs, monitors, accessories, services, apps, and virtual reality headsets around the world. You, as an Industrial Designer, will play a key role in our efforts to make the world a better place by fostering more environmentally friendly designs and coming up with innovative uses for technology to enhance people’s daily lives.
Job Title : Industrial Design Intern
Location : Keffi, Nasarawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 20.67 per hour.
Company : Stadium Goods
Job Type : Part-Time
- Cooperate closely with sourcing to produce and package products in a way that is both economical and branded.
- Take into account the design’s security, aesthetics, and functionality to decide if it’s feasible.
- The team might use your assistance in prioritizing the categories they enter and coming up with new ideas.
- Think about how the brand’s values can be reflected in the product’s language and visuals to ensure that users always have a positive experience.
- Provide key stakeholders with presentations of designs and prototypes for their approval.
- creates and confirms product design specs and manufacturing needs with internal and external engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Be a driving force behind any and all safety program initiatives to help foster and sustain a culture of safety.
- Collaborate with the HP design community to create innovative designs using up-to-the-minute techniques, materials, and aesthetic preferences.
- Collaborate with other experts, such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers, to determine whether design suggestions will meet needs.
- Design products, iterate them, and show your work to multiple decision-makers.
- Analytical abilities: Examine consumers and identify the demand for new items by using logic or reasoning.
- experience working as a professional designer, together with an impressive portfolio showcasing your product designs and real-world design applications.
- Innovation in designs and the incorporation of pre-existing technologies into their new product demonstrate creativity.
- Skilled with the computer software needed for computer-aided design, which is used to create blueprints and test models.
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to identify complex design problems such as the need, size, form, function and cost of a product, anticipate production issues, develop alternatives, evaluate options, and implement solutions.