9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Industrial Hygiene Asbestos Task Manager – San Quintin
It is the Industrial Hygienist’s job to oversee program operations and deal with routine safety and health problems while using advanced industrial hygiene principles and support from professionals.
Job Title : Industrial Hygiene Asbestos Task Manager
Location : San Quintin, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.82 per hour.
Company : BSI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make employees more knowledgeable about workplace safety procedures, industrial hygiene practices, and environmental standards.
- demonstrates Total Quality qualities via the invention and submission of Total Quality improvement ideas and participation in the IDEA and PACE programs. All-in-one quality.
- To conduct thorough, expert evaluations of safety and health concerns in order to remove or regulate hazardous physical situations, operational methods, or other variables that represent an unwarranted danger to human health and safety. Write out detailed reports of your findings and provide recommendations for/coordinate remedial steps.
- Analyze industrial and administrative work environments to identify possible dangers and develop ways for mitigating them.
- It’s important to assist clients with their public health contingencies by performing workplace inspections to verify that prescribed risk reduction measures are in place as well as by providing current data describing workplace conditions, outlining procedures offered, and identifying significant risks or trends.
- Choose acceptable analytic methods, choose appropriate equipment, calibrate the equipment, create a laboratory interface, and conduct sample programs, which should involve data processing and interpretation, among other things.
- Monitor the completion of complete exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys and analysis, and the production of industrial hygiene reports.
- Provide suggestions for exposure management and evaluation based on a study of pertinent toxicological and safety data for compounds utilized in Tesla’s labs.
- Develop a plan for and carry out a ventilation evaluation, which includes equipment selection and calibration as well as performance measurement, data analysis, and comparison with appropriate standards
- The most current information on federal, state, and local industrial hygiene standards should be sought from the highest levels of management and project authorities.
- A proven track record of success in delivering good client presentations and creating written reports is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of medical surveillance and associated programs, such as medical clearance for respirator use, audiometry, and substance-specific testing procedures.
- Advanced technical awareness of occupational safety and health standards, standard concepts, techniques, principles, and processes; practical knowledge of applicable occupational safety and health practices and applications.
- Considerable experience evaluating and reducing dangers in order to ensure compliance with the BMBL, OSHA standards, and related guidelines and laws.
- As a minimum prerequisite, a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene; Environmental Safety and Health; Scientific and Engineering; or a related area is required.