7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Infant Care Specialist – Kafr al-Shaykh
The Child Care Specialist assists parents, coworkers, providers, and other agencies in finding great child care alternatives by providing information and communication. Working with families from various backgrounds, identifying child care requirements, inputting relevant information into ERP, regularly monitoring child care schedules, and serving as the team lead for the data management system are all responsibilities of the Child Care Specialist.
Job Title : Infant Care Specialist
Location : Kafr al-Shaykh, Kafr el-Shaykh, Egypt
Salary : $ 20 per hour.
Company : State of Washington
Job Type : Full-Time
- By conducting inspections and evaluations of present and future child care providers, the department ensures that state and federal requirements are being followed..
- To guarantee conformity to child care rules, there is limited engagement with owners, administrators, boards, and child care providers in a defined geographic region.
- The inspector’s goal is to make child care providers aware of any issues and explain why they need to be remedied, as well as present a plan for how to go about addressing those problems and when they should be fixed.
- In the event that health and safety monitoring visits are needed on weekends or at night, make sure you have the appropriate flexibility.
- Students of diverse ages, sizes, compositions, and more may be accommodated by the educational philosophy of the center and the involvement of other staff members.
- Creating an environment that fosters self-confidence, trust, and respect.
- Coordination of child care registration data with the division and IT group is essential.
- Social workers collaborate with investigators to look into and record any claims of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior.
- If new applications for child care providers are granted or rejected, and if existing registration should be cancelled, the committee makes recommendations to the state.
- A child care facility’s owner might turn to this person for technical assistance by having him or her provide training and responding to inquiries.
- Candidates for this job must have a Master’s Degree or the equivalent in post-baccalaureate academic credit. Anyone applying for this position must have at least four years of education programed administration and/or teaching experience.
- Working with low-income families and/or child care subsidies is preferable, as is knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care programs.
- It is necessary to read, evaluate, and interpret general business periodicals, technical processes, and regulatory requirements.
- It is vital to be able to communicate effectively with groups of managers, customers, board members, and members of the general public, as well as to be able to answer to inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Communication skills are important.