Full-Time Influencer Marketing Strategist – Ubay
To join our Content & Creative Marketing team, we’re searching for an experienced Marketing Strategist who is passionate about technology and the newest marketing trends. This role is for you if you consider yourself a self-starter with a passion for developing tales to help users of technology, as well as copywriting, optimization, and analysis. This position is either totally remote or based in one of our numerous offices and reports directly to the Director, Content & Creative. The ideal applicant enjoys writing and has expertise creating a wide range of material, but can also implement a smart and strategic content strategy to support business goals. The ideal Marketing Strategist must collaborate closely with other members of the marketing team.
Job Title : Influencer Marketing Strategist
Location : Ubay, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.51 per hour.
Company : Molton Brown
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and share content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, among other social media platforms.
- You should be in charge of the company’s content marketing strategy, which involves the development of themes and topics as well as the generation of content.
- To develop relationships with online communities, identify suitable partner organizations, news sources, and policy groups that fit our strategy and brand.
- To engage our target audience, we are researching, developing, and writing engaging data-based material pertinent to e-commerce, online payments, and fraud.
- Regularly report on email performance, KPIs, and objectives to stakeholders with the audience development team (content, sales, and creative studio teams)
- Implement and track email performance testing strategies like as templates, subject lines, send timings, customized content suggestions, audience segmentation, and more.
- To build a strong online presence, create a content calendar for the school’s website and social media profiles, and distribute material across several channels.
- Maintain a broad understanding of branch operations in order to verify that all rules and procedures are followed.
- Conduct content and competitor audits to propose content optimization strategies, such as UX strategy, SEO, content tagging, and classifying.
- To ensure messaging is consistent, brief, and visually appealing, collaborate with internal and external content producers, as well as subject matter experts, to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze performance data and work with colleagues from other departments to evaluate the quantifiable impact of strategy and content choices.
- Due to the short turnaround times and large volume of work, it is essential that you have past experience working under pressure and have shown a track record of excellence.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously while paying close attention to details ability to communicate effectively with clients and technical support to address client concerns
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities, as well as coaching and counselling skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat), Canva, WordPress CMS, Microsoft Office, Grammarly, Google Workspace, and project management software should all be known to you.