Full-Time Information Technology ESG Research Analyst – Bhopal
By doing operations research and analysis, the Research Analyst assists with intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement strategy. In order to provide a quantitative and rational basis for decision-making, logic, scientific or economic disciplines and techniques are used to analyze actual and predictable, interdependent and operational activities of systems. Logic, scientific or economic disciplines and techniques are used to provide a quantitative and rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic, scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
Job Title : Information Technology ESG Research Analyst
Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.98 per hour.
Company : Neuberger Berman
Job Type : Full-Time
- assist or lead the creation of benefit/cost analysis models, construct mathematical model formulation, by building simulation model and calibrate and validate models
- research and development as well as creation of narrative, table-based and/or visual publications such as papers, briefings or assessments.
- Contributes to the design of programs and makes recommendations for technology application programs to achieve long-term goals.
- Scientific and economic disciplines (such as symbolic language) are used to aid in the identification of problems, problem-solving and enhanced decision-making by using mathematical approaches, statistics, engineering methods and operational mathematics (such as linear programming and game theory).
- Support the growth of local thought leadership and forecasting, as well as contribute to national thought leadership and collaborate with the forecasting team on particular market and industry trends.
- Data assessment approaches, including sampling, statistical analysis, appraisal, flow processing, and management data assessment procedures.
- Participates in the identification of operational project obstacles and the solution of these issues.
- Consolidates analytic requirements by using operations research approaches.
- Participate in and attend local sales meetings as often as possible. Update the market with new information. Participate in the dissemination of market information; and Action items and requests that arise as a consequence of sales meetings should be documented and responded to as quickly as possible.
- Consider individuals that work in your field, such as research analysts and the CEO of a corporation, in a novel way. First, do preliminary research by contacting individuals in your field and, if you believe they are solid leads, linking them to the investment team.
- Creates integrated solutions to business problems: Demonstrates a fundamental knowledge of a business issue; suggests a solution to the business problem
- Inquires into business issues that need considerable investigation and analysis of relevant literature and data. synthesize data from several sources
- Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or a related field from a recognized institution of higher education is necessary.
- Methods, Procedures, and Flows of Work A process capability study outlines in broad terms how to evaluate data relating to people, technology, or information, whereas an analysis identifies regular work techniques, processes, and flows for analysis.
- Exhibits extensive knowledge of the company’s technology, successfully communicates core technical concepts and terminology, and effectively employs standard technology in the course of his or her daily duties.