4 Feb 2023
Full-Time INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant – Al-Jīzah
We’re looking for a general accountant to help with financial statement production and analysis for assigned Market Organization(s) inside the Shared Service Center. This job is responsible for implementing suitable internal controls for assigned Market Organization(s) and ensuring that the Region follows the Corporate Finance Manual. In addition, the general accountant is in charge of the Region’s global projects.
Job Title : INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.17 per hour.
Company : Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with Club personnel, Development staff, service providers, and vendors to establish and sustain collaborative relationships.
- If you have prior Oracle ERP experience, that would be great.
- To verify the reliability and integrity of the financial statements, daily recording methods, month-end closing, and the application of suitable internal controls are all necessary.
- On a monthly basis, assist the grant administration function by billing and tracking grant revenue and expenses.
- Process vendor payments on a weekly basis using the internet.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is required, as well as relevant work experience.
- A solid accounting background of at least 3-5 years is required.
- The federal and state governments have cost criteria that are well-known.
- Paylocity is used to examine and process payroll every two weeks.
- Account reconciliations and changes to the general ledger.
- This position necessitates excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Capacity to meet a variety of deadlines while prioritizing a large number of jobs.
- In this sector, excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to collaborate with employees on-site as well as remotely, even across time zones.
- It’s critical to have good computer skills, mainly when using Microsoft Office software.