9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Intermediate Accountant – Chikkamagaluru
This is a Business Office purpose. The accountant’s responsibility include the arranging, analyzing, and coordinating campus fund accounting, and enhancing the Director of Business Affairs with budget management, system reporting, and analysis.
Job Title : Intermediate Accountant
Location : Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 25.39 per hour.
Company : Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
Job Type : Full-Time
- If you’ve worked with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before, that will help.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with coworkers, management, and the general public is critical.
- You should be ready to give in the needed hours to accomplish the work.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex financial documents and reports.
- You’ll need to be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access, as well as other programmes.
- You should be an expert at time management.
- You’ll need good writing and oral communication skills to communicate with different levels of management.
- Your payment is determined by the number of years you’ve worked.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience are highly valued by employers.
- You should be a dedicated employee who refuses to be duped financially.
- Accounting theories, principles, and practices all need to be known to you.
- You should be familiar with accounting-related computer programmes and software.
- Financial paperwork and reports that are complex must be deciphered and identified.
- The government’s accounting policies should be known.
- It’s extremely important to be able to communicate accurately and succinctly.