8 Feb 2023
Full-Time Inventory Control Clerk – Al Jahrā’
The Inventory Controller is responsible for the administration and continual growth of the unified Inventory Department. The purpose of the Inventory Controller is to ensure that Inventory transactions are handled quickly, service level agreements are reached, a high level of customer service is maintained and procedures are in conformity with business policy and audit controls.
Job Title : Inventory Control Clerk
Location : Al Jahrā’, Al Jahrā’, Kuwait
Salary : $ 23.76 per hour.
Company : Technipfmc
Job Type : Full-Time
- A critical aspect of the process is making certain that product gets from point A to point B. You’ll be in charge of inventory management for the Rome Plant, which will include both stocks entering into and coming out of production. You will also be in charge of maintaining stock inventories in the storage warehouse, which will include both shipping and receiving inventory.
- Cooperating with the Quality Supervisor to make sure all outbound and production orders have been post-goods sent, and that all inbound orders have been post-goods received. Following food safety rules and keeping the kitchen in a clean and tidy state at all times
- PeopleSoft numbers may be obtained by maintaining an up-to-date integration page. Monitor and adjust par levels as needed so that scheduled patients get an adequate supply of medication Product quantity.
- Checks regularly to verify that all case carts and implant trays are complete. Resolves any outstanding lists and corresponds with the core/equipment lead.
- Find out what’s causing any changes in the process or behavior, do extensive investigation, and maintain meticulous records for future operational evaluation.
- Collaborate to Win – Taking a proactive role in the development and training of hourly labor and assisting in the talent management process for hourly workers. Assisting with the implementation of pertinent initiatives while ensuring that Diversity and Inclusion adhere to or surpasses company requirements
- In order to discover trends that may be used to enhance and maintain the health of the inventory stocking level, data on inventory metrics is collected, assessed, and reported on a daily and/or quarterly basis. stock’s overall state of health
- Evaluating and Examining Information, Analyzing and resolving discrepancies in inventory between DLX and SAP during the last 24-hour period Identifying which goods have been damaged or destroyed
- There are many processes and inter-dependencies that must be understood, as well as opportunities to improve plant performance that need to be identified and taken advantage of.
- Facilitates the clinic’s receiving of OM orders. If there are any back orders, consumers will be notified of this. The FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) strategy is utilized to avoid hoarding and ensure product sterility.
- Complex and thorough information, such as financial effects on the business, inaccurate shift reporting, and so on and so forth, need strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Encourage and support safe conduct, and tackle dangerous behavior and situations with a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
- Capability of organizing and managing work operations in a methodical manner. Capable of successfully managing various projects, prioritizing work correctly, and adhering to established rules, procedures, and processes
- Capable of using technology in the inventory and operating room settings, as shown by previous experience. At an intermediate level, the ability to type effectively and input data is necessary. Possibility of becoming adept in the use of the PS and EPIC software packages. It is possible to use hand-held technology to download associated data into an electronic purchase order. The ability to use a mobile phone and send text messages while working in an operation room.
- This job needs a person to stand, move, sit, and converse often. Hands and arms are often employed to touch, handle, or feel an object, as well as to extend their length. This position requires the movement or lifting of objects weighing 50-100 pounds.. This individual must be able to visually inspect and distribute papers.