5 Feb 2023
Full-Time IT Senior Auditor – Palanpur
We are searching for an Auditor who works in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and assists with executing audit assigned projects. Typical projects include understanding business processes, compiling information and analyzing data to define system or process risks and presenting findings to business partners in both a verbal and written format. The position also collaborates with business partners to improve process efficiency and effectiveness and strengthen controls.
Job Title : IT Senior Auditor
Location : Palanpur, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 15.56 per hour.
Company : Kaiser Permanente
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine the controls over accounting and administration.
- To carry out advanced audit procedures, professional judgement is used.
- Accept auditee accurate action plans following receipt and analysis.
- As requested by the Audit Manager, submit final audit information as soon as possible.
- In order to meet departmental goals and objectives, collect a large percentage of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- To communicate audit results, hold pre- and post-audit meetings.
- Create and submit draught and final audit reports.
- The financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity should be documented.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory help is provided to lower-level field auditors from afar.
- Statistical methods and a scientific approach are employed in the solution of problems.
- Organize and manage many tasks or obligations at the same time.
- Make a priority list by sorting the competing tasks by importance.
- Information should be communicated in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner.
- Make connections that are cooperative and productive.