7 Feb 2023
Full-Time IT Solutions Project Manager – Gusau
The IT Program Manager will act as a single point of contact for the Program Management Office (PMO), College Project Teams (CPTs), District and College IT staff, architect/design team, building contractors, systems installers, and vendors to ensure that all design and functional requirements are met. The IT Program Manager will respond to all technology project requests and provide the CPT with the support needed to complete construction projects on schedule and on budget.
Job Title : IT Solutions Project Manager
Location : Gusau, Zamfara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.95 per hour.
Company : Dice
Job Type : Full-Time
- Hire extra project managers and other resources as needed to balance supply and demand across their portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects.
- As part of the delivery excellence framework and industry best practices, they include client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal creation, and cost modeling.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate strategies for evaluating the quality and efficiency of teamwork, such as metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Keep up with industry developments by attending professional events outside of the office. To stay informed about what’s going on at these locations, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other fields.
- Work closely with the IT team, partners, and suppliers to identify and fix operational issues on a regular basis.
- Directs personnel who are in charge of developing, designing, and optimizing one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Plan and organize tasks including hardware and software installation and upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network creation, and Internet and intranet site deployment.
- It’s crucial to communicate effectively with stakeholders and management on critical factors like as budgets, risks, and schedules.
- Ensure that all activities are completed on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and precise, that contract workers are qualified to complete the work, and that any potential personnel difficulties are avoided.
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures that allow the team to respond quickly to surges in contract employee needs. Ascertain that all SLA requirements are met.
- It is necessary to have prior experience leading strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.
- A valid National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is necessary (NACLC).
- It is necessary to have 12 years of leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the IT and/or consulting fields, with gradually growing responsibilities.
- People who want to work in Project or Program Management need to have certificates from reputable schools, like the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or another Project or Program Management qualification.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership strategies, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting principles and practices, as well as the financial market, are all important.