Full-Time J.P. Morgan Wealth Management – Business Process Analyst II – Kibungan
An investment associate is needed to expand our group. Candidates who want to join a fast-expanding firm and fully advance their careers can apply for this position, which offers countless prospects. While providing the firm’s clients with an exceptional experience, this job will primarily support the firm advisors with workflow management. This position will assist client relationships by ensuring that all client needs are met, responding to client inquiries, preparing advisors for client review meetings, and handling other problems and tasks as required. The applicant should be proficient in technology and diligent in all aspects of their work.
Job Title : J.P. Morgan Wealth Management – Business Process Analyst II
Location : Kibungan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.18 per hour.
Company : SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds
Job Type : Full-Time
- Produce client forms, reports, and communication per the firm’s Advisor’s instructions, as well as manage existing customer files.
- Trades in fixed-income and equities securities are processed through accounting software.
- Maintain good operational order for the practice’s use of all shared office equipment, and notify the facilities manager of any problems. Maintain office supplies and make sure that needs, such as things for the break room, are always available.
- Ensure proper treatment of all old and unneeded information by regularly shredding it. Properly dispose of client information.
- Act as key member of deal teams with responsibilities for sourcing potential investment opportunities, conducting due diligence and drafting investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments.
- Build and manage client files in order to meet regulatory and compliance needs, as well as create and produce reports and databases for file maintenance and record keeping.
- Maintain up-to-date client data in the contact management system and contact database for purposes of reporting, scheduling, fee tracking and marketing.
- You should read all emails, respond to them, and take prompt, appropriate action to resolve any problems that may have been raised.
- Accounts are opened and closed; powers of attorney and trading authority are added as needed; life insurance and annuity accounts are linked; client registrations are completed; and client service requests are proactively addressed and followed up on.
- Ensure that all client needs are promptly and accurately met; provide front desk support, including greeting clients and visitors to the office; pleasantly answer phone calls; and, if necessary, take thorough messages or address calls appropriately.
- abilities in managing clients or providing excellent customer service that have been demonstrated. Identifying the client’s issues and providing or initiating a solution are all part of this process.
- 1-2 years of work experience in accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors is preferred.
- Having the independence and efficiency to get things done in a high-pressure, short-time frame
- It is desirable to have a bachelor’s degree, while work experience and completed college courses will also be taken into consideration.