Full-Time Junior Accountant – A’ali
By creating and maintaining strong client connections that assure prompt invoice payment, adherence to payment conditions, and quick dispute resolution, the Junior Accountant will gain excellent customer account management skills. The Junior Accountant will also identify clients who may provide collection issues and work to reduce the quantity and size of past due amounts. In addition, the Junior Accountant will develop and maintain good working relationships with internal cross-functional business partners (e.g., Sales, Client Service, Operations, and so on) in order to assist in the prompt resolution of customer billing and payment issues.
Job Title : Junior Accountant
Location : A’ali, A’ali, Bahrain
Salary : $ 24.74 per hour.
Company : Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains the confidentiality of financial information, fostering trust and safeguarding operations.
- Complies with partnership agreements and/or management guidelines by maintaining numerous intercompany schedules. Ensures relevant data is collected and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Assist in the settlement of accounting issues as they arise, and address concerns in a problem-solving way.
- This function is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal obligations by studying current and prospective laws, ensuring adherence to rules, and advising management on key decisions.
- Assists with the daily posting of cash, including recording electronic wires and book transfers via daily cash receipts, as well as gathering all required backup (e.g. distribution calculation, supporting emails).
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of positive customer relationships.
- Assists in the development of tax packages for businesses and investment organizations for submission to the tax department, including debt sections.
- Examine contracts to ensure that revenue reporting complies with both contract and technical revenue recognition guidelines.
- When generating and revising depreciation schedules and journal entries, adheres to company policies and procedures (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- For this role, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage, but it is not needed (Spanish or French preferred)
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting or finance is required for this position (equivalent experience considered)
- Excellent MS Office capabilities, particularly intermediate MS Excel skills, SharePoint, and Teams understanding.
- One year of experience in bookkeeping or a comparable accounting or finance function is required.
- Working well under pressure, managing several competing goals, and meeting deadlines are all essential in a fast-paced environment.
- Has strong analytical abilities, is a natural mathematician, and has an excellent attention to detail. Has experience with Great Plains accounting software or ERP systems.