5 Feb 2023
Full-Time junior financial controller – Rajgarh
You’ll lead and direct Accounting. This involves developing, improving, and executing the company’s accounting procedures and operations, establishing and managing an Accounting team, and offering important information and new policies to enhance Forward Financing’s performance. Your involvement in controlling all accounting activities will be vital to moving our purpose forward and helping expand the company.
Job Title : junior financial controller
Location : Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 40.01 per hour.
Company : Well Woven
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by researching old and new pieces of law, predicting new pieces of legislation, enforcing adherence to regulations, submitting financial reports, and providing advice to management on appropriate courses of action.
- Working together with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors will allow you to ensure that the process of submitting tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments is carried out in a timely way and accurately. This should be done with the needs of the municipal, state, and federal governments all being taken into mind.
- Implements and maintains rigorous accounting controls to ensure compliance with internal and external rules and directives.
- Researches and analyzes data to provide reports that evaluate profitability, ROI, and expenses. Compares financial and informational facts to support outcomes and recommendations.
- Financing Department initiatives, like as new software and system rollouts, may be aided by thorough study, planning, and implementation..
- It is your job to organize the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of your team members so that they can correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- The financial analyst reviews and analyzes budget and financial information, and creates and generates financial plan adjustments and suggestions. To communicate and distribute information/results to the firm’s internal management and parent company.
- reacted to the requirements made by Property Management on every level, including the compilation of specific reports, financial analysis, and the identification of system components.
- Establishes preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintains equipment inventories, and evaluates new equipment and processes to ensure equipment functioning.
- This department is responsible for establishing adequate accounting systems for revenue recognition and cost accruals for efficient asset management.
- At the very least, a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of business is required. Master’s degree holders and/or those who possess extra professional credentials are given top consideration (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, or similar experience, or At least five years of accounting or similar expertise, including at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Self-starter who confronts issues in an acceptable manner and gets things done without the need for continual inspection is an example of someone who is proactive. Maintains an active pursuit of more duties while simultaneously soliciting and responding to feedback.
- Maintains the job outcomes of the financial staff by coaching, mentoring, and punishing personnel; planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- An accounting, auditing, and financial management background with at least 10 years of experience is required, as well knowledge of accounting principles and corporate taxes.