9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Key Holder – Bagac
The Key Holder who succeeds will place a high priority on customer service, product quality, and visual presentation. As a member of the executive team, the Key Holder must be able to address problems creatively and with a sense of initiative. Through mentoring and responsibility, they will be responsible for motivating a group of Team Members to offer an exceptional guest experience and optimize sales. Candidates must be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays, to meet the demands of the company.
Job Title : Key Holder
Location : Bagac, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.9 per hour.
Company : SalonCentric – A Subsidiary of L’Oreal USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains an understanding of customer and business needs in order to enhance service levels while minimizing security risks; maintains current on payment and exchange laws, as well as security requirements.
- Making customers feel empowered, encouraged, and compelled to return to the store again and again for more.
- The shop’s opening and closing are both done appropriately. This role’s primary responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness, orderliness, and cleanliness of the sales floor, stockroom, and outdoor product area.
- Maintain routine store maintenance, adhere to loss prevention standards, process receipts quickly, and keep shelves stocked with suitably priced merchandise.
- Reconciling product invoices with products received, delivered, or transferred, as necessary, for accurate inventory, with all relevant receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork.
- Responds to client enquiries and complaints in a timely and professional way; addresses customer questions and concerns. Maintains an awareness of the guiding principles and POS system updates.
- Assist store managers with out-of-store sales calls. Ascertain that all pages and calls are responded to promptly, courteously, and efficiently.
- Directly help your bosses by doing your job well and with attention to detail.
- Meet and surpass daily sales and productivity goals while enabling others to accomplish the same.
- The ability to execute tender purchases, collect cash or credit payments, count cash, and interact with clients is also required for this role.
- As required by the firm, working on various days and locations (such as weekends and vacation times).
- Ability to stand/walk continually, regularly push/pull, sometimes bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel, mount a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture components and product boxes.
- 3+ years of retail or customer service experience with a track record of exceeding customer expectations in terms of both customer service and revenue generation.
- Having good computer skills and being able to speak and write well are important for this job.
- The ability to build and sustain good working relationships with other workers, departments, and the general public.