3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Key Holder – Pio Duran
Stores are opened and closed by the Key Holder while the Store Manager is not present. Retail management, monitoring, and direct consumer support are all provided by this position. Sales transactions are carried out, as are the operation of cash registers or credit/debit machines are concerned. Customers, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization all fall under the purview of the point of sale system operator Obtains, stocks, and replenishes merchandise on the sales floor.
Job Title : Key Holder
Location : Pio Duran, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.71 per hour.
Company : AG Jeans
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure the store is kept clean and well-maintained, that loss prevention measures are put in place that receipts are processed quickly, that the shelves are full, and that everything is priced accurately.
- This position’s duties also include the ability to conduct tender purchases, accept cash or credit payments, count cash, and deal with customers.
- Assist your Management Team directly by executing with excellence.
- Reconcile product invoices to commodities received, shipped, and transferred as required for appropriate inventory by entering all receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork precisely into the computer system.
- The opening and closing of the shop are both done correctly. Cleanliness, orderliness, and cleanliness of the sales floor, stock room, and outdoor product area are the key duties of this role.
- Assist store managers with sales calls outside of the shop. Ensure that all pages and phone calls are answered immediately, courteously, and effectively.
- Greets and helps customers; answers professionally and promptly to client enquiries and complaints; handles customer questions/concerns. Maintains current knowledge of guiding concepts and POS system modifications.
- Customers should feel motivated, encouraged, and driven to return to the business for more.
- Keeps up-to-date on payment and exchange rules, as well as security procedures and client demands in order to improve service while also reducing security concerns.
- Meet and exceed your daily sales and productivity goals while helping others do the same.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- Capable of mounting a ladder, carrying up to 40 pounds (fixture components and commerce cartons), and standing/walking for long periods of time.
- The capacity to work a flexible schedule (for example, on holidays, weekends, and in multiple locations) as needed by the organization.
- Excel and Word skills from Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written skills, are needed for this job.
- It takes three years of experience in retail or customer service to be able to show that you have a passion for great customer service and sales.